1) The CP100 and 200, both sold by Medical Device Depot, are the only Box ECGs that have a question button on them that the end user can press, allowing them to print off any accessories with the part #s and any questions they may have on how to acquire an ecg or how to operate through the machine with ease.
2) The CP100 and the PC-Based ECG have the best cost on the market which is great for your customers in these difficult economic times.
4) Welch Allyn is interfaced instead of intergrated; therefore, if the EMR ever goes down for maintenancing the end user will still be able to do ecg or spirometry testing. If you are integrated into an EMR and your EMR goes down you can not do any ECG or spiro test.
5) Welch Allyn cardioperfect software licensing agreements is very affordable for your customer coming in packs of 5, coming standard with the release codes on the software so that your customer will always be able to easily reinstall the software if their computer would ever crash.
7) More support in the field than anyone else out there. You have me in Western PA, West Virginia. Chris Miller, Western PA, Northern West Virginia. Mike Lonneman, Southern West Virginia. Noel Carroll, Cardiopulmonary manager based out of Cleveland, OH. Dennis Shields, field service engineer for Welch Allyn cardiopulmonary.
8 ) Cardioperfect workstation will allow your customers to easily transmit data to their EMR and to also still be able to work within their EMR without slowing down any workflow whatsoever.
9) Welch Allyn Leaders Program gives you the opportunity to receive spiffs by just sending me in for a demo on cardiopulmonary and VSM products. All you have to do is bring me to the dance and you will get a SPIFF from Welch Allyn. How cool is that!!?!?
10) The CP200 is the only box that connects to more EMRs than any other out on the market.
11) The CP200 is the only unit that allows your customer to do ecg and spirometry testing on one machine!
12) CP100 and 200 can hold up to 20,000 ecgs on a 2gb SD Card in the SD port on the side of the box ECG. Only one of its kind.
13) Welch Allyn Cardiopulmonary products I feel have the most detailed reliable interpretation on the market for your customer. By having a very detailed interpretation, this allows your customer to feel confident and at ease when diagnosing a patient.
14) Spot LXi = quick vitals in one to two minutes, speeds up workflow, connects with EMR and to Health O Meter scales.
15) Need I say more??