If you are looking for an obstetrical Doppler, there are many good choices on the market today. For example the Nicolet Elite 100 Non-Display Doppler is one of the top products on the market today in its field, and is definitely worth a close look.
This product gives you just about everything that you might need in a top Doppler system:
- Very effective at detecting the heartbeat of the fetus.
- Assists in monitoring peripheral arterial and venous blood flow.
- Includes a probe shape that is very comfortable and makes it quite simple to find a signal.
- Gives very clear, static free sound.
- Comes in a very compact package that fits easily in a pocket.
- Multiple configurations to meet your exact requirements.
This Nicolet doppler gives you four basic models from which to choose, and each of them has a number of probe options available. The doppler also includes pre-angled crystals with the broad beam technology and the large probe face. This makes it easier to locate the vascular signals quickly.
Another good option in obstetrical Dopplers is the Summit LifeDop 150 Non-Display Hand Held Doppler. The probes in this Summit doppler have electronics built in that give you a great deal of sensitivity, complete interchangeability and the absolute tops in durability. You can select the best probe for your practice and you always can purchase more probes down the road. For example, the 2 MHz probe is suited for deeper penetration and the 3rd trimester pregnancy. The 5 MHz probe is made for fetal heart detection earlier in the pregnancy, and also is good for retroverted or overweight patients.
For more information on obsetrical dopplers or to make a purchase, call 877-646-3300 or visit Medical Device Depot.