Fetal monitors are the most important tools for monitoring a baby’s heartbeat in the uterus. There are two types of fetal monitoring: external and internal. At Medical Device Depot, you can find fetal monitors and accessories from Natus, Bistos, Edan and Wallach. Here are some of the top fetal monitors you’ll find:
- High sensitivity, probe-frequency 1 MHz
- External uterine-contraction
- Thermal array type and paper feeding function
- Adjustable print speed and contrast
- Unlimited multilingual support
Get extreme data accuracy when monitoring twin fetus heart rate and uterine activity. This twin fetal monitor features more compact probes and robust connectors than other monitors you’ll find. And with a seven-inch-wide color LCD display and touch screen operation, this monitor offers superior data display.
This impressive, high-end fetal monitor contains the power necessary for multibed units while still maintaining a simplistic design for delivery room practice. Offering one of the most advanced integrated monitoring systems, this monitor features:
- 24 hours waveforms playback
- Quick printing for stored waveform
- Multi-crystal pulse wave Doppler waterproof transducer for FHR detection
- Basic parameters: FHR, TOCO, Event Mark, AFM
- Maternal parameters: ECG, HR/PR, NIBP, SpO2, TEMP
When you shop at Medical Device Depot, you can be sure you’ll find the best quality and the best prices. With flexible payment options, including equipment leasing, you can’t go wrong. Browse our selection to upgrade your practice today.