Researching the best machine to replace your office’s old EKG machine? Take a look at these 5 popular manufacturers and see if they have a model that would be right for your practice:
- Bionet – This manufacturer was established in 1999. With a Bionet EKG, you get free access to EKG Plus II Software, which allows users to preview, store and transfer EKG readings. There is a typical 4-year warranty on all EKGs. The company continues to develop new products and models based on your needs, as well as findings from their research and development center.
- Midmark – Starting as the Cummings Machine Company in 1915, the company produced concrete mixers. In 1974, the company changed its name to Midmark, and then in the ’90s it transitioned into the world of medical equipment.
- Schiller – This manufacturer was founded in 1974 and really made a name for itself with the creation of their portable, compact EKG devices. The company plans to grow by acquiring, applying and integrating scientific findings.
- Philips – This vast company does much more than just produce health-care equipment. Starting back in 1891, the manufacturer had not even thought of working with health-care equipment. Today they combine their unique clinical expertise with human insights. With the combination of the machines and data-management software they offer, you will be able to ensure an accurate reading with the whole bundle from Philips.
- GE Healthcare – Another company that reaches far past health-care devices, GE has made an impact in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient-monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions.
If you are ready to invest in an EKG machine from one of these top manufacturers, browse the selection available at Medical Device Depot. The experienced customer service representatives will be able to work with you to answer any questions you may have to ensure that you get the best piece of equipment for your office. No matter which manufacturer you choose, you will have peace of mind.