School is now in session!
Check out the Midmark ECG’s below and see how they make the grade. Whether you need a traditional box-style ECG or a more sophisticated (yet, easy to use) software and device solution, Midmark has the specific combination to meet your unique needs.
Student: Midmark IQclassic
- Minimal in-service: Outstanding
- Ease of facility adoption: Outstanding
- Superior data quality from a traditional or “Classic” ECG: Outstanding
Student: Midmark IQflex
- Remote control start of ECG and rhythm strip: Outstanding
- Superior data quality from a traditional or “classic” ECG: Outstanding
- Ability to wirelessly transmit from the patient to the printer unit: Outstanding
Student: Midmark IQecg
- Optimizes EMR/EHR investment: Outstanding
- Facilitates a paperless office: Outstanding
- Maximizes clinical workflow and introduces new efficiencies into the office: Outstanding
- Completely digital solution: Outstanding
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (Libertyville, IL) signed a deal to acquire its rival Eclipsys Corp (Boca Raton, FL) in a $1.3 billion all-share deal, to create a leader in electronic healthcare records. Eclipsys shareholders will receive 1.2 Allscripts shares for each share that they hold. The combined company’s client base will include over 180,000 doctors, 1,500 hospitals and nearly 10,000 nursing homes.
The acquisition will enable Allscripts to better access $30 billion in federal funds for the adoption of electronic healthcare records. Eclipsys CEO Phil Pead will become chairman of the combined company. Misys Healthcare Systems (Raleigh, NC) will cut its 55 percent stake in Allscripts to approximately 10 percent and sell about 68 million Allscripts shares via placement and through buybacks by Allscripts to raise over $1.3 billion. It will return money to its shareholders via a tender offer. Misys intends to focus on its banking software business.