Cardiac Science is offering a special promotion for their new CareCenter MD™ diagnostic workstation!
Buy now (before September 30, 2010) and choose one of the following items FREE:
- Cardiac Science 5300 vital signs monitor – a $1,160 value
- Rebate check – a $350 value
- One laptop computer – a $650 value
(While supplies last. Cardiac Science reserves the right to substitute incentives of equal or comparable value.)
Midmark has released the IQvitals™ Vital Sign Monitor! Midmark IQvitals™ is an affordable, Windows® based, touchscreen device that provides automated blood pressure, temperature, SpO2 and pulse rate readings with a touch of the screen. An alphanumeric keyboard allows for fast and easy entry of patient data, and the intuitive design increases productivity and simplifies staff training. IQvitals™ can be used as a stand-alone unit or will connect easily to a computer using IQmanager™ software.
Looking for EKG Paper? Check out the link below for a guide to almost all of the EKG paper MDD carries!
Cardiac Science, the company behind Burdick and Quinton products, just introduced CareCenter MD , a PC-based diagnostic workstation designed to make your workflow much easier.
The CareCenter MD includes the following features:
- Wireless data acquisition between patient and workstation means safety, comfort, and confidence for your patients and staff.
- Advanced connectivity streamlines your work, with or without an electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Shared patient database for both ECG and stress testing means no re-entry of patient data.
- One-button navigation speeds you through each test; it’s very intuitive.
- Scalable design makes adding additional modalities a breeze (as they become available).
In addition, Cardiac Science is offering a limited time offer to promote their new product. Choose one item for each ECG diagnostic workstation you purchase and two items for each stress diagnostic workstation you purchase:
- Cardiac Science 5300 vital signs monitor – a $1,160 value.
- Rebate check – a $350 value.
- One laptop computer – a $650 value.
Act fast! This offer ends September 30. To make a purchase, check out Medical Device Depot or call 877-646-3300.
Midmark Corporation (Versailles, OH) announced the launch of IQvitals™ and IQvitals™, PC automated vital signs devices. IQvitals is an automated vital signs device, based on the Windows® CE operating system, that measures noninvasive blood pressure, heart rate, and body temperature. It features a full color touch screen with one-touch operating controls and a QWERTY keyboard for patient data entry. IQvitals is a lightweight, portable device with an internal battery that supports up to eight hours of operation before requiring recharge. It may be used as a stand-alone device or in conjunction with IQmanager™ software for digital data collection and management. Both will be available for shipment in August 2010.
For more information on Midmark products please visit Medical Device Depot.