The difference between Cosmed and ReeVue (and why we carry Cosmed)
- Cosmed devices have real-time quality control measurements to detect a leak in masks, improper breathing and avoid extratesting and longer test time.
- Part of the software package for the Fitmate gives you the ability to fully customize your reports (ReeVue has a standard/pre-set report).
- Fitmate has a capacity to store over 500 tests in the device itself, as well as having an internal printer. The Korr ReeVue cannot store any reports, and the results have to be printed immediately following each test.
- Fitmate shows real-time data display on wide color LCD screen, ReeVue has a 15 character display.
- CosMed Fitmate: $5500 / FItmate Pro: $7900 (that has V02/exercise testing as well, FDA approved)
- Korr ReeVue: $4995
- Cosmed has either re-usable masks ($130 per), 5 different sizes / Disposables are $390 / 50 ($7.50 per )
- ReeVue only has disposables, $125 / 20 ALSO needs Metabreather (per test) $180/20